Monday, June 25, 2012

On Perceptions (Fate/Heresy Character Review)








 With Legend of Korra and Fate/Zero wrapping up this past weekend, I was left in a rather contemplative mood, and felt like doing something constructive.  And this is LIKE being constructive, right?

Anyway, because I know you AALLLLL wanted to make these for your Fate/Heresy characters, and were just being hobbled by me being slow with my "What the DM Saw" images, right?



Lancer:







 Berserker:












Isaac:















Ishmael:












Caster:















Revisionism Bonus: Guest Boss The Fiery Night Drake (HTMC)

Incomplete:


















My Completed Version (for lulz):

















Anyway, the epilogue is on its way whenever I happen to finish polishing it and integrating Kory's section.  So, you know.  At a point in time.

-Stormshrug

1 comment:

  1. You left out the most important character of all... Fiery Night Drake :-(

    ReplyDelete