Thursday, October 13, 2011

On OH SH*T I F*CKING KNEW IT

HTMC recently sent me a link to some photos of Gainax's building's walls.














Wait for it...

I SUCCESSFULLY PREDICTED THAT THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE ANIME WATCH OTHER COMPANIES' ANIME.  THIS IS AN ACHIEVEMENT IN PROPHECY FOR THE AGES.

But seriously, I'm calling smug and insipid "Called It" rights when there are some Star Driver references in the next Gainax Super Robot series that I grudgingly watch and then incessantly whine about.

-Stormshrug

5 comments:

  1. How can you spot a Star Driver reference when you haven't watched the show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grats, but I feel like a huge recognition vibe in this post was completely wasted on me. Sorry, man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://stardriver.wikia.com/wiki/Tauburn

    I haven't seen Double Zeta Gundam, either. Doesn't mean I can't recognize the ugly piece of crap that is the FA-ZZ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you meant a visual reference. I assume non-visual for some reason. As the say, "derp."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, we already knew that GAINAX was full of a bunch of otaku.

    Now prove that it's true of people in OTHER studios.

    ReplyDelete